Haiz... This week is going to be another dreadful week i guess...
This weekend... I will be having NPCC camp... off the island of Singapore and here i come Ubin... It's been long that i have been there... so i hope i still remember how to go and also what am i suppose to bring over there...
Putting that aside... this means that i wun be able to meet dear.... Cos i will be in Ubin since the Friday... and he will only come out on the Saturday...
Oh wait!!!
He wun be coming out this week either... Haiz... cos he got confinement... oh well i guess i would then be alone AGAIN this coming Sunday... haiz... promised to be able to meet him whenever i can... cos i think i am the one who miss him more... and cannot bear not being able to meet him...
Well being with him only one day... every week... can really clear and relax my mind... well... though i still do thinks of school work time and time again, when i am with him... but realli... i still be much more calm... with him around...
then this week he wun be out again... so...means i am going to be spending blank time again...
Anyway assignments dates are due this week... and seems that i am still being very not productive... and my part in the project... i have not really done a good job... how i wonder i can be as smart and also as good as my other classmates who are doing programming...
So... I think i shld go do my work now... or maybe... i will turn into slacking mode again... Oh well... I dunnoe what is it going to be bah....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess... I think.... I wonder... And I misses....
Hope that you will be alright over at Ubin... and always be sleeping well, sleeping tight and best of all... sweet dreams to you....
*kiss*
*hugz*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

