Oh well... today... went out with dear... after wat made me sad yesterday... but seems today i see smth... seems tat dear is much more happy talking to the rest like edgar and yong sen... i mean he is much cheerful than going out with me... seriously looking at his happy face makes me happy in the inside... for him... but kinda sad for myself...
The whole time that i was out with them... dear did try to hold my hands and also go near me when he saw the chances to... but then... almost like 80% of the time... i stayed quiet... realli... not normal of me to do tat... as in I am the normally talkative and a bitch ...when going out with them... but today... i am the quiet guy standing like beside them... and dear did not even ask why am i so quiet... haiz... i think he did not notice me much... hmm... i dunnoe... just my thinking... and anyway... yongsen is going into NS soon... wonder what will happen then... will dear still be as cheerful as like what he is now???
I hope he will still be... I realli hopez...

