Haiz...
I have been feeling this way everytime he is not with me...
Worried and miserably lost...
I trust that he is ok......... but a part of me... always tells me... u are worried for him... so worry....
IT IS LIKE AN UNNECESSITY WORRY ....
But i realli dunnoe... maybe becos every single time that i hope he is there for me.... but i can't see him nor rely on him....
Many of the times now... i have to rely on myself...
I have always been worrying for him... everytime when i am alone... everytime when i am thinking of him... and every single little time... No day, No noon, No night, No Dawn, No dusk... I just worried for him....
Haiz... at times i have the feelings that nowadays that i dun have time to meet him... he have a change of heart for me and i also did have a change of heart in him... that feeling always comes... and it always terrifies me badly...
I dun want him to leave me... and many of the times... i realli hope that if he ever get a chance to.... he can spend more time with me.... though not like everyday basis... but realli.... if sometimes he could just ask me out... and also ask me for a date...
I dun mind not going for a movie or for smth that has to waste money...
A walk in the beach...
A night just looking at the stars...
A time where we can spend time... just the 2 of us...
Not for S**...
Not for any other things...
Just the quality of the 2 companions...
I will feel really happy...
How i hope that he is here now with me.......... :-( ....

