Saturday, August 22, 2009

A long time since i feel such sucky moods

I have had thoughts of blogging this a few days ago... but i guess... I have been holding on to it for a very long while... such that the pain is going to kill me if i do not just write this out...


Well... I was actually angry with dear dear the other day... over issue that he dun wanna see my webcam =[.... i mean he tot that i am going to do something indecent... but then again... knowing his character... I dun think i will do anything of such... =\

Sadly... he only can think that I am always indecent i guess... =[

Haix... to me... even though i am indecent then... but its still me... if you are not wanting to view me in anyway... then that shows that you are not interested in me mah... =[ ...

In anyway... I was quite angry... And so much time... I tend to ignore him because I feel very upset about the way he potrays me...

I wrote so much angry, emotional and disappointment notes in my MSN.... and yet... he didn't even bother to talk to me about it... and up till now he has been ignoring me...

Saying before you fly off... that there are many methods of communication... but yet... up till now... he don't even talk to me in anyway... realli makes me realli upset...

I do understand that he is really busy and coping with sch... but no matter how busy he is... I feel that there surely be time that he can even talk to me even for a while... I just wish that... that precious little while... it can be spend with me =\...

Heh... guess been waiting for him to converse with me for about 2 weeks soon... but it seems so long... longer than i expected... feels like a months or two...

Having to being emotional about it... I realli tried to hang on to it... now... I am kinda ignoring it... sadly... =[

I dun want to give up and I dun wish to end things this way... for now I can just hope that time would come that he can talk to me... that he still will show some care about me...

heh... my 2 years of confinement would be coming soon... by then... I guess things would be much harder and a lot lot lesser time for each other... will then... that be a change in our relationship... and when we meet again once more... would we feels that each other is a stranger?

I feel... very sad... just so sad... =(