Heh... dunnoe nowadays... since that he doesn't talk to me at all... I am just trying to cheer myself up by clicking on his msn... till the windows open... then dun dare to put in any message... but then close the windows...
and then going into facebook... look and see his profile... then smile at myself... and then close his facebook again...
This simple little things just repeats itself day to day...
-------------------------------------------------------------
I missed him a lot... but yet... I am just waiting for him to initiate conversation with me... =( .... am i hoping too much? I asked myself... like all others asked me... why can't I just talk to him? nowadays... I dun even know how to start the conversation... and I have been initiating the conversation... I just find that... why am i doing all the initiation but not him? i just hope he will...
Then again... even if i initiate the conversation to him... he also talk a while to me only... then he would ignores me... which upset me somehow... you know he is there...
Most of all... is when there's skype... he would also talk to others instead of me =\... so upsetting... ='(
Come to think of it... I just realli worried too much and miss him too much... but then again... I wonder if he knows that deep down inside him...
*sighz*

