Friday, August 28, 2009

an "ORH" for a message....

Heh... Now that I am in Indonesia... I should be happy... but I am not... >.<


Stupid of me to messaged him(cos never checked who i msg.... just spam the group >.< )... and the next thing i know a whole bunch of msged coming in saying like bon voyage and etc... but then only from him... that comes... "Orh" ... wah... it stunned me for a moment... and it's like in my mind... thinking: *C'mon... you could do better than that man... we have not talk for so long... and this sudden msg to you just being replied with... ORH??? *

Gosh... that realli makes my day sucks man... I wanted to msg him back... "Such a disappointment... I think you could do a lot better than that... and we've not even been talking!!!" ....

But i just have to keep that to myself... I have not been able to expressed anything to him... except to bug things out into this blog =\...

How I wish i can just say it to his face and he would understand how i feels...

===================================================================

I guess wat my Kor told me was somewat right.... being a cancerian... its difficult... and day to day... even without seeing each other... I guess a short time we talk or having him to just show a concern for just tat few minutes... can realli made decision to the day of a cancer... haix... how i wish he would have this kept in his mind... (=,=)