Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I am worried?? O.o

Heh... just about to sleep... but thoughts suddenly keeps on pouring in my mind... I wonders why I am worrying so much...

The starts of the day is weird too... for the day... I woke up from sudden dream... and I was kissing a girl PASSIONATELY... and I can still remembers the expression i made in the dream summore =\... so weird...

Hmm... well I was being Emo again not too long ago just now... when i saw one of my friend's FB status... its realli very emotional though... He misses his girlfriend... and since he is now having internship in China summore... dunnoe if its true that i heard from another friend that his girlfriend just jumped down from somewhere... =( ... I can't imagine if i have to end it tat way too... but I can't rule out the possibilities that if i want to escape from my life tat way... =\ ... and I have never thought that dying was a bad thing before (at the least I will be able to watch over my loved ones from afar)... its when you are in the point where you are vegetable or handicapped and just waiting for the death gods to take away ur life... that i think its why I cried or will feel miserable all my life... but if I shld die... I guess I WILL end it as quickly as possible... rather than draggin it...


I too have the same sentiments =\ as my friend who's missing his gf ...


I see him keeps going to others pages to post in their status... yet... I dun seem to see him post in mine... well probably mine is just an emo one... which i guess he couldn't be any less bothered about... and... others are much more worth commenting about...

Its also been weeks since i talked to him.... someone told me to talk to him... I realli realli wonders how am i going to start the convo either.... =\


====================================================================

I just realli wonders... so many times I keeps on telling Arthur that I am emo-ing... and I realli worries that I making him worried about me alot... =\ ... then again... I am also realli scared that if i don't speak out... and I goes into depression and shuts everyone around me (more like isolating myself) would be a serious matter for me...

Haix... is it realli possible that I am seriously going into depression stage... I can already sees myself how much less talkative I am... =(

Macy Gray's I Try Lyrics realli explains alot about loves:

I may appear to be free...But I'm just a prisoner of your love...I may seem alright and smile when you leave...But my smiles are just a front...I play it off but I'm dreamin of you...I'll keep my cool but I'm fiendin...Though I try to hide it... Its clear... my world crumbles when you are not there...