Sunday, September 13, 2009

A 3Yrs and 2Mths Anniversary...

Heh... I guess LOVE is such a funny thing... it makes people shows sorrow, loneliness, happiness, tears... and many more....

Yeah... you know that I was so depressed for the whole month and that I was feeling hopeless and that I was feeling so down... never thought that something like that would hit me though =\...

But yea.... well on the night of my anniversary... a message... from someone that I thought would not talk to me... came... yes... its from dear...

Heh... I was kinda shocked and curious as well... so I opened that message... slowly I read...

Its not the very short message that I had received from him... More like the longest ever SMS that I have read... =x

Hmm... it filled with meanings throughout... every of those letters... slowly pieced parts of my heart bit by bit... it comes with an armor that will shield my heart from dropping apart that badly again...

Explanations and memories was written in the message... and It feels fuzzily warm... heh...

I kinda understand now what he has been going through... but for once... I saw my foolishness about him being not caring about me... but yeah... I guess this should be fine...

So far... as and when I am feeling upset... I would open that meaningful message that I have saved in a special folder of my phone... to feel that fuzzy feeling...

I kinda miss him physically and emotionally... I just wish for him a lot more than anyone else... and I hopes that he would be there to hug me.... with that warmth that I adore from him... heh...

Truly the person you love... can give so much more... with just such a little gesture... This is called LOVE??? I think yeah for me... this IS love...

831 means 'I Love You' -- 8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning... =)

Misses you from the very bottom of my heart dear... =)